454 Creative is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our team. This position will work in tandem with our Creative Director and creative team to manage client accounts delivering excellent customer service and work we are proud of.
The right fit for this position will be someone who is obsessed with detail and is a master of spelling and grammar. You should be an excellent communicator, highly organized, and love multi-tasking. The ideal candidate will thrive in a busy work environment and take ownership of projects from contract to completion. You should have a positive outlook, love people, and have a problem solving spirit.
The make up of our Marketing Manager responsibilities includes 30% project management, 30% account management, 30% marketing execution, and 10% grit.
The Marketing Manager will oversee select client accounts and will be responsible for:
- Communicationg with clients regularly on account, project status, and overall client satisfaction
- Managing client marketing priorities and scheduling them into our production schedule
- Working with creative team to execute marketing iniatives for clients
- Participating in weekly account meetings to monitor the progress of account activity
- Preparing weekly project status reports on accounts
- Attending and facilitiating regularly client marketing meetings
- Executing initatives which may include building emails, sizing graphics, running reports, etc.
This job will be a good fit for you if:
- You like working in a team environment
- You are obsessed with details and often notice or find mistakes that go unnoticed
- You are an excellent communicator who loves people
- You are comfortable communicating with clients and leading meetings
- You find solving problems exciting
- You are highly organized and thrive at bringing efficiency to your work environment
- You naturally take ownership of your work and won’t declare a project complete until you know it has been completed correctly with excellence.
This position is full-time / salary.
454 Creative provides excellent health, dental and wellness benefits, plus a fridge fully stocked with La Croix.
How to Apply:
Email resumes and why you think you'd be a great fit for our team to email@example.com with the subject line “Make It Happen”.