Senior Account Manager
Overview of the Position:
The Senior Account Manager oversees our Account Management Team, leading those who act as a liaison between 454 Creative and the client, nurture clients through the agency processes and ensure they are satisfied with our services and creative outcomes.
Full-Time | 40 hours/week | Salary
Summary of Job Duties:
ACCOUNT TEAM LEADERSHIP
- Develop and maintain best practices, standards of excellence and internal processes for Account Management.
- Maintain client account assignment list and work with Business Consulting to match new clients up to appropriate Account Managers.
- Lead weekly Client Status meeting.
- Meet regularly with Account Managers for supervision and care.
- Onboard new clients upon assignment:
- Send Welcome Packet and Introductory Emails
- Send appropriate Project Planners
- Request needed information and assets from clients
- Schedule initial meetings
- Schedule all necessary meetings with Clients throughout relationship.
- Ensure actionable items from meetings, emails or conversation are consistent with the Scope of Work and if so, entered into Asana.
- Maintain close contact with clients, such as weekly touchpoints for project status updates or check-ins, and provide opportunities for feedback, questions and concerns.
- Troubleshoot issues with clients as they arise.
- Work with client to complete project planners prior to work commencing.
- Work with Creative Director to ensure that all creative work product is meeting client needs, Scope of Work, and standard of excellence.
- Work with Project Manager to ensure tasks and timelines are understood and reasonable.
- Host and lead all meetings with the client, pulling into appropriate 454 Staff Members and sending out a prepared agenda in advance of the meeting to all participants.
- Record Client Statuses weekly in Asana and report at Client Status Meeting.
- Work with Relationship Manager to ensure clients are paying invoices promptly. Communicate work stoppage to Creative Team if necessary.
- Review monthly reports from Marketing Manager before sending to client. Work with Marketing Manager to make recommendations as needed.
- Point out opportunities for 454 Creative to engage additionally with client, working with Business Consultant to draft additional proposals and Scopes of Work.
- Look for areas where client isn’t maximizing their engagement with 454 Creative and champion the needs of the client, and the best practices/values of 454 Creative to the client.
- Account management experience in a marketing agency
- Outgoing personality that enjoys relationship building
- Strategic thinker who can unlock a client’s marketing potential
- Problem-solver and peacemaker who can prevent issues before they arise
- Standard of Excellence in all work product
- Active Management of Projects and Tasks in Asana
- Active Management of Client Time in Harvest
- Regular Meetings with President
- Participation in Agency-wide Events and Meetings