Client Strategy & Services Intern
As a Client Strategy & Services intern, you will work alongside our Account Management Team to coordinate, organize, and strategize for various client accounts and projects. You’ll participate in meetings, taking diligent notes and making subsequent action plans, while also making recommendations for tactical plans, brand messaging, and client success.
The Client Strategy & Services Intern will be responsible for:
- Brainstorming concepts and ideas for current and new clients
- Working directly with clients on select projects and scheduling
- Tracking progress and deliverables
- Reporting key wins and analytics to client on a monthly basis
- Participating and contributing to our Lean Marketing Framework client projects
This internship will be a good fit for you if:
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have mastered The Art of Googling (good & efficient researcher)
- You enjoy relationships and have a flexible and friendly personality
- You love working as a part of a team
- You want to gain real-life Account Management experience in an agency and learn from the best
This internship will last for 4 months with an approximately 20 hour/week work-schedule.